Aspire Cleito 120 Pro Tank
- Aspire are proud to announce the latest addition to the Cleito range, introducing the Cleito 120 Pro Tank. The Cleito 120 Pro comes with a 0.15 mesh coil pre-installed, plus Aspire’s Cleito120 coil rated at 0.16 ohms, both are compatible with the original Cleito 120 tank, both have phenomenal wicking capability for these types of coil, which ensures increased vapor and flavor, just as you’d expect from Aspire innovations. With the improved flavor and vapor production, you can form your own mini weather system each time you vape!
It comes in four popular color options, Silver-grey, Black, Rainbow and Gold to suit all mods.
Cleito 120 Pro Tank Dimensions
- The Cleito 120 Pro comes in two capacities 3.0ml, and for TPD areas there is a 2ml TPD version. In non TPD areas there is also included a 4.2ml bubble glass for extra capacity. With a 25mm diameter deck, 52 mm overall height and wide bore, comfortably curved Delrin drip-tip, the Cleito 120 Pro is optimized for flavor and vapor production, and they look great on any mod!
Cleito120 Pro Exploded View
- The Cleito 120 Pro tank can be fully disassembled for cleaning and maintenance.
- Both coils are excellent for vapor production and compatible with Cleito 120 tank. While the Cleito 120 Pro coil is rated at 0.16 ohms and 100-120 watts, the mesh coil is rated at 0.15 ohms and 60-75 watts, and like all mesh coils, will further enhance flavor.
- The triple slot bottom airflow is easy to adjust to your own particular preference , and the Cleito 120 Pro comes with a pro style extra wide bore delrin drip tip, just like the Cleito Pro. Enlarged wicking holes means the tank breathes without a hitch even when chain vaping. The Cleito 120 Pro is ideal for cloud chasers and vapers who enjoy dense, delicious flavor, especially with the mesh coil.
Aspire Cleito 120 Pro Filling
- The Cleito 120 pro is easy to fill thanks to a top side-fill slot – no need to unscrew. Slide up the top ring to reveal the filling slot marked with the three dots, and fill with your preferred e-liquid.
Note: To avoid spillage when filling, keep the three dots marking the location of the fill port uppermost, as shown above.
Cleito 120 Pro coil Installation
- Fitting or replacing the coils in the Cleito 120 Pro couldn’t be simpler, unscrew the top section including the Delrin drip tip, unscrew and remove the coil (if fitted) and screw in the new coil. Remember to let the coil stand for a few minutes to thoroughly saturate the wicking material before vaping.
- TPD Version:
1* 2ml Cleito 120 Pro tank / 2* Coils (1*0.16Ω & 1*0.15Ω Mesh Coil) / 6* O-rings / 1* User manual / 1* Warranty card